Baked potatoes are a classic side dish that’s been enjoyed for generations. However, traditional oven-baking methods can take a long time and often result in potatoes that are dry or unevenly cooked. That’s where the air fryer comes in. By using the air fryer, you can achieve a crispy and flavorful result in less time and with less oil.
In this easy air fryer baked potatoes recipe, we’ll show you how to make perfectly crispy and tender potatoes in just a few simple steps. With minimal ingredients and customizable toppings, this recipe is a healthy and delicious twist on a classic side dish.
Our recipe uses just a few simple ingredients like olive oil, salt, and pepper to enhance the natural flavor of the potatoes. Plus, you can customize the toppings to your liking, whether you prefer butter, sour cream, chives, or bacon bits.
So why not try our crispy air fryer baked potatoes recipe today and see how easy and delicious healthy eating can be?
Looking for a healthier way to enjoy baked potatoes? Our air fryer baked potatoes recipe is crispy on the outside, tender on the inside, and customizable with your favorite toppings. Try it today and see how easy and delicious healthy eating can be!
- 4 large potatoes, washed and dried
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat your air fryer to 400°F (200°C).
- Using a fork, poke several holes in each potato to allow steam to escape.
- Rub each potato with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place the potatoes in the air fryer basket, making sure they are not touching.
- Cook for 35-40 minutes or until the potatoes are tender and the skin is crispy.
- Use tongs to remove the potatoes from the air fryer and let them cool for a few minutes.
- Cut a slit in the top of each potato and fluff the insides with a fork.
- Serve the baked potatoes with your favorite toppings, such as butter, sour cream, chives, or bacon bits.
This air fryer baked potato recipe is an easy and healthy way to enjoy a classic side dish. The air fryer makes the potatoes crispy on the outside and tender on the inside, while also cutting down on cooking time compared to traditional oven-baking methods. Plus, you can customize the toppings to your liking for a delicious and satisfying meal.